YVS Institute is the best coaching institute for IIT-JEE (MAINS+ADVANCED) in Delhi. YVS Institute offers classes for the whole syllabus of the IIT-JEE. The institute has a portion of the top instructors in the India, who can help you get into the IIT easily and without any problems. We give trickey and motivational lectures and are changefull, very dedicated, and all around prepared. The lectures are 100% successful and the educators at this organization will help you clear every one of your questions. The administration has likewise been effectively required in classroom educating and have heaps of involvement in showing understudies, who originate from every one of the strolls of life.
It requires a planned systematic strategy to deal with the JEE-Advanced paper. JEE-MAINS is a straight forward examination in the sense choice correct types, having four choices but only one choice is correct.
Will be as Follows:
- Appear For JEE-MAINS Paper.
- JEE-MAINS will be conducted in online and offline mode.
- JEE-MAINS will be an objective based test of physics, chemistry & Mathmatics 30 question each subject.
- The test will of 3 hours duration.
- A Final merit list will be made having 75% of XII Board JEE-MAINS and top 2 lacs Students
Will qualify for JEE-Advanced.
In the 2016 two Lacs students selected in JEE-MAINS will paper in JEE-Advanced. The modalities of
JEE-ADVANCED are as follows :
- Appear for JEE-ADVANCED Paper.
- JEE-ADVANCED will be conducted in offline mode.
- JEE-ADVANCED paper will comprised objective paper of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in 2 shifts.
- Each objective test paper will be of 3 hours duration.
- A Common merit list will be made based on JEE-ADVANCED only provided, the students also appear in top 20 percentile score in the respective XII Board.
One committee has been organized by name JOSAA, In which all 23 IIT'S, 32 NIT'S, 18 IIIT'S & 18 GFIT'S (Govt. Funded Institute of Technology), are comes under this committee call
every students for a counseling after appearing in Mains & Advanced Exams.
Number of JEE Attempts :
A Candidate Can attempt JEE (Advanced) Maximum two times in consecutive years.
|S.No||IIT Institute||Total Seats|