About NEET Pattern
National Eligibility cum entrance Test is introduced by Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD), Govt. of India of Medical Council of India (MCI).
(1) He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.
(2) The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination.Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.
- Total No. of Question 180
- 45 Each in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- Time allotted : 3 Hours.
- Maximum Marks 720. (4 Marks Each Question)
- 4 Marks will be given for every correct answer & 1 Mark will be for wrong answer.
YVS Institute is one of the best institute for IIT-JEE (Advanced) level.Sandeep Yadav
YVS Institute is one of the best coaching institute for medical. Teachers are very Supporting. I had a great experience while studying here. Medical Aspirants must join YVS Institute if they want to be doctor.Varsha Tiwari
If you are really serious about your career in Medical then you must join YVS Institute i had joined YVS Institute in 2015 and scored good rank in NEET 2016.Tarun Gupta